(Korean Webinar-10/16) How to Use Instagram, Band, and Facebook for Campus Mission
<Korean Speaking Webinar>
<While UBF Forum deals with spiritual growth during COVID-19, UBF Webinar deals with practical examples of how to engage a campus ministry using social media platforms.>
Title: Cases of Campus Ministry Using Social Media
uring the second webinar, we are going to share practical examples of how to use social media for UBF chapters. A college professor Abraham Suh in Korea shares examples of using “Band” for discipleship ministry in Asan UBF. (“Band” is one of Korea's famous social media platforms.) Pauline Park shares her own story of engaging in real one to one Bible study through using Facebook in Columbus UBF. A second generation Paul Cho who came from Suncheon UBF in Korea will share usages of Instagram which is one of the most influential social media to young people with practical examples.
- Date : October 17, Saturday 9am(Korea)
- Date : October 16, Friday 7pm(Chicago), 8pm(NY), 5pm(California)
- Presentation Session (60 min):
- 1) Facebook Use Case for campus mission (Pauline Park, Columbus UBF USA)
- 2) Instagram Use Case for campus mission (Paul Cho, Suncheon UBF Korea)
- 3) Discipleship training and use of "Band" (Abraham Suh, Asan UBF, Korea)
- 4) Introduction of UBF social media ministry in Korea (Spurgeon Lee, Korea UBF PR Planning Department Chair)
- Q&A Session (60 min):
The Q&A is divided into 3 Breakout Rooms by each presentation.
- Language: Korean
- Zoom (A Zoom Link will be sent to your email you registered)