(Video Update-The 2nd Korean Webinar) How to Use Instagram, Band, and Facebook for Campus Mission
God blessed the 2nd Korean webinar with the 4 lecturers, AbrahamBae (Korea), PaulinePark (Columbus Ohio, USA), and P*aulCho (LA, USA), S*purgeonLee (Korea UBF PR Planning Department Chair, Korea). Each person shared social media study cases and examples of their own experiences. About 80 people attended from all over the world via zoom. Please you can watch the lecturer's videos below.
*Those who could not join the Korean webinar (During the Spanish Forum on October 17th) can watch the videos below and send us any questions at email@example.com. Also, those who are interested in one to one learning about "How to use social media" please contact us with the same email address as well.
<Korean Speaking Webinar>
<While UBF Forum deals with spiritual growth during COVID-19, UBF Webinar deals with practical examples of how to engage a campus ministry using social media platforms.>
Title: Cases of Campus Ministry Using Social Media
uring the second webinar, we are going to share practical examples of how to use social media for UBF chapters. A college professor Abraham Suh in Korea shares examples of using “Band” for discipleship ministry in Asan UBF. (“Band” is one of Korea's famous social media platforms.) Pauline Park shares her own story of engaging in real one to one Bible study through using Facebook in Columbus UBF. A second generation Paul Cho who came from Suncheon UBF in Korea will share usages of Instagram which is one of the most influential social media to young people with practical examples.
- Date : October 17, Saturday 9am(Korea)
- Date : October 16, Friday 7pm(Chicago), 8pm(NY), 5pm(California)
- Presentation Session (60 min):
- 1) Facebook Use Case for campus mission (Pauline Park, Columbus UBF USA)
- 2) Instagram Use Case for campus mission (Paul Cho, Suncheon UBF Korea)
- 3) Discipleship training and use of "Band" (Abraham Suh, Asan UBF, Korea)
- 4) Introduction of UBF social media ministry in Korea (Spurgeon Lee, Korea UBF PR Planning Department Chair)
- Q&A Session (60 min):
The Q&A is divided into 3 Breakout Rooms by each presentation.
- Language: Korean
- Zoom (A Zoom Link will be sent to your email you registered)