“Tentmakers- A Life Following God's Word” YouTube Channel Project
Personal testimonies are powerful and more appealing to young people. We will try to make a plan to create a YouTube Channel. This is a YouTube channel where missionaries and leaders share their testimony about what Jesus has done in their lives. Please pray for this project.
- To support the campus mission through UBF multimedia promotions
- To support UBF members by encouraging them through missional & testimonial videos
: UBF Missionaries and leaders testimonial stories
- Family life (videos that contain the unique atmosphere of each country, such as playing scenes with children in each family, sports scenes, cooking scenes, market viewing scenes, etc.)
- Work life (workplace scenes, conversation scenes with colleagues, favorite restaurants or cafes, etc.)
- Fellowship between church (memories meeting, tea time, center cleaning or worship scene)
- Discipleship training and evangelism (campus atmosphere & one-on-one study or conversation scene, etc.)
- Spiritual life (prayer, daily meditation, etc.)
- English and Korean
4. Who will be the Interviewee’s(participants):
- Exemplary Laymen, who could show "Living life according to God's words" and "Layman ministry" which UBF's strengths are
- Mostly younger shepherds and local shepherds.
- Influential senior missionaries (once every 3 or 4 times)
5. Channel Launching & Maintenance Plans
Collaborate with Gwanak 3 UBF in Korea.
- UBF HQ Online Mission Team : Planning & Contents Preparation, Promotion
- Gwanak 3 UBF : Channel Creation, Video Editing, Channel Maintenance
6. YouTube Channels
If you would like to suggest a candidate for each chapter, please send it to the following email address:
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org