(Video Update-English Webinar) How to Use Instagram, Band, Facebook, and Slack for Campus Mission
The 2nd online webinar was held on October 22 and around 80 people attended from many places around the world. The 5 speakers well presented social media platforms such as Slack, Band, Instagram, and Facebook with various examples. Especially through their presentations, we could learn how the social networks really work for UBF ministries regardless of the ministry sizes. Some chapters use social media as discipleship tools and some chapters are using them to engage student ministries such as online outreaches, invitations, and building them up as fellowship tools. Please see the videos below or you can also visit UBF TV at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj419CtzNGrJ-1vtT2-DCQw
<While UBF Forum deals with spiritual growth during COVID-19, UBF Webinar deals with practical examples of how to engage a campus ministry using social media platforms.>
Title: Cases of Campus Ministry Using Social Media
During the second webinar, we are going to share practical examples of how to use social media for UBF chapters. A college professor Abraham Suh in Korea shares examples of using “Band” for discipleship ministry in Asan UBF. (“Band” is one of Korea's famous social media platforms.) Pauline Park shares her own story of engaging in real one to one Bible study through using Facebook in Columbus UBF. A second generation Paul Cho who came from Suncheon UBF in Korea will share usages of Instagram which is one of the most influential social media to young people with practical examples. Slack is a great social media platform for church ministry. S.Calvin & M.Abraham Bae will introduce "How to use Slack in our ministry". We pray that God will provide strength, wisdom, and comfort to UBF coworkers who are struggling during the pandemic through online events.
- Date : October 17, Saturday
- Time : 9am(Chicago), 10am(NY), 7am(California), 4pm(Germany)
- Presentation Session (60 min):
- 1) Facebook Use Case for campus mission (Pauline Park, Columbus UBF USA)
- 2) Instagram Use Case for campus mission (Paul Cho, Suncheon UBF Korea)
- 3) Discipleship training and use of "Band" (Abraham Suh, Asan UBF, Korea)
- 4) Virtual Church Ministry using Slack (Calvin, St. George UBF Canada), (Abraham Bae, Washington UBF, USA)
- Q&A Session (60 min):
The Q&A is divided into 3 Breakout Rooms by each presentation.
- Language: English
- Zoom (A Zoom Link will be sent to your email you registered)