(Online English Webinar) English Webinar was Successfully Finished with 6 Lectures
Thank God for blessing the first online English Webinar on August 29 with 142 members from 30 nations. The main title is “How to Apply Social Media Platforms to Your Ministry!”
A 2nd-gen P*auline from Silicon Valley UBF (USA) was a moderator, introducing UBF Online Ministry Support Team. P. R*ussell in Toledo UBF (USA) gave a lecture regarding the social media copyright issue with the title, "Be safe, not sorry using social media" and other lectures were followed in the orders of "YouTube use case for campus ministry" by D*aeHyun, Gwanak 3, (Korea), "Campus Mission using Facebook" by M. Charles, Ryerson (Canada), "Invitation case using advertisement function" by M. Madeleine, Berkeley (USA), "Live stream case using Facebook, Zoom, YouTube by M. Joshua, Chicago (USA), and finally "How to use zoom for campus mission" by M. Abraham, D.C, (USA).
Join us and learn practical examples of how to use & apply online social media platforms to your ministry! Please register today and receive a zoom invitation!
- Date: August 29, Saturday
- Time: 11am (CDT: Chicago), 12pm (EDT: New York), 6pm (CEST: Berlin), Aug 30 1am (KST: Korea)
- Presentation Session (95 min):
- Introduction to UBF HQ IT Online Mission Support Project (Pauline Park, Silicon Valley, USA)
- 1) BE SAFE, NOT SORRY USING SOCIAL MEDIA (Russell Kille, Toledo, USA)
- 2) YouTube use case (DaeHyun Choi, Gwanak 3, Korea)
- 3) Campus Mission using Facebook (Charles Kim, Ryerson, Canada)
- 4) Invitation case using advertisement function (Madeleine Min, Berkeley, USA)
- 5) Live stream case using Facebook, Zoom, YouTube (Joshua Min, Chicago)
- 6) How to use zoom for campus mission (Abraham Bae, Washington, USA)
- Q&A Session (25 min):
The Q&A is divided into the following 3 Breakout Rooms.
Add the Q&A Session number you want to attend in front of the name displayed on Zoom, and we will assign it to the corresponding Q&A session.
Q&A Session 1)BE SAFE & YouTubeQ&A Session 2)Facebook & AdsQ&A Session 3)Livestream & Zoom1) BE SAFE (P.Russell)2) YouTube (Yohan Park)3) Facebook (Charles Kim)4) Facebook Ads (Madeleine Min)5) Live stream (Joshua Min)6) Zoom (Abraham Bae)
- Each presenter has a 15-minute presentation (Total 95 min) and a 25 min Q&A breakout session.
- Language: English
- Zoom (A Zoom Link will be sent to your email you registered)
Go to the English webinar for more information & registration!