“… yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.”
1. What are the contents of this chapter (1,19b)? What did Habakkuk hear and remember about God (2a)? What did he pray for and why (2b)? How had Habakkuk’s attitude changed?
2. What does God’s coming from Teman and Paran mean (3; Dt 33:2)? How was God's glory and power revealed (3-4)? Describe God's judgment (5-7).
3. What awesome deeds does Habakkuk refer to (8-11; Ex 14:21-22; Jos 10:12-14)? How did God save his people (12-15)? What does this teach about God, and how might this have given Habakkuk hope?
4. What was Habakkuk’s response and assurance regarding their invaders (16)? How does he describe the time of difficulty (17)? What is his resolve anyway (18)? What is Habakkuk’s confidence in the Lord (19)?
5. How, and on what basis, can we have joy in the Lord (1Pe 1:8; Php 4:4; 1Th 5:16-18; Gal 5:22-23)?
 “Repeat” can also be translated “Renew” or “Revive”