Coworkers who tested COVID-19 positive
by UBF Prayer Room staff   11-23-2020   0 reads
- M. J*osephSohn and his family (New Jersey): We pray for their complete recovery.
- M. A*braham and S*arahSohn (Evanston, Canada): We pray for their complete recovery.
- M. Grace Min and David Min, Jr (LA): We pray for their recovery and God’s protection for the family.
- M. P*ierreJung (Montreal, Canada): We pray for his complete recovery and God’s protection for the family.
- S. J*acqueline (Riverside, USA): We pray for her complete recovery (She is taking a strong anti-inflammatory medicine, cough medicine and a lung inhaler). The doctor said that the symptoms (back, head, throat, and joint pain, dizziness, fatigue, cough, upset stomach, etc.) may last for up to 3-4 months. S. Roberto is recovering and had to go to work not to lose his job. His children are getting better. Please pray for this family.
- S. D*anielZhivaev (MGIMO, CIS) is getting better. Please pray that his lungs may be recovered completely. His wife S. Hannah has a fever. Please pray for her recovery.
- S. D*ennisMiller and his family, K*ristin and JimS., J*oe and M*onicaPark, M*aryPark (single, graduate), J*oannLopez (All in Chicago): We pray for their complete recovery.