By the grace of God, Missionary Stephen received offers from Maryland University and Washington University last month to do his post-doctrate studies. After prayer, we decided to join the Washington University (St. Louis) ministry. We will join the St. Louis ministry Feb 18, and Stephen's post-doc will be start in March.
1. Guidance for our Bible students (Corey, Madeline, Amber). All of them will graduate this summer. May God guide them wherever he may lead and we pray they might continue to have Bible study.
2. That God may send someone else to Purdue.
3. That Stephen may submit all of his manuscripts for journal publications before the start of his pos-doc.
4. That we may adjust well in a new environment and co-work well with those in St.Louis
5. Stephen may receive his H Visa asap, then green card so that we can be a permanent missionary family in the U.S..
6. Stephen may find a faculty position in St. Louis.
Our verse for 2010 was from Galatians 5:16, “So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.” We prayed to live by the Spirit rather than the flesh. However, by the end of the year I found myself living by my sinful desires rather than by the Holy Spirit. I can only repent before the Lord.
Thank you Heavenly Father, because you have been patient with me and you have let me have my family with me to serve in Dominican Republic UBF. I pray that in your grace I may keep serving you with love in Christ for the work of salvation among college students. Amen.